The Final Earth The Final Earth

Very nice! Had a lot of fun playing this

A Kitty Dream A Kitty Dream

Very nice, but how am I supposed to get the white dream's secret? i tried using blocks to get it from below and when i try to fall on it, there's an invisible floor which doesn't let me go pass the hole on the ceiling D:

Pause Ahead Pause Ahead

Homura feelings lol

T E T R I S ' D: The Game T E T R I S ' D: The Game

My only complaim is that you are not willing to fix the up + right bug, taht's why i'll give it a 3. That glitch made the game unplayable for me :/

cobra0528 responds:

If I were the programmer I would have worked on fixing that bug the split second I discovered it. Unfortunately I am the animator and concept designer, not the programmer. The best I could personally do was tell people how to avoid it. I agree that it broke the game for me too at first, but the moment I figured out exactly what the cause was and altered the way I would normally press the buttons everything got better and I completely stopped having the "random" deaths, as they are called. Haven't had a single one since. Sincerest apologies for the glitch. :(

Segway of the Dead Segway of the Dead

The first level is hard, but it's all about speed. The real challenge comes from the second level onwards. I liked the mario-like level the best, very good job! instant 5-stars

Mona Lisa's Slime Mona Lisa's Slime

can't even start the game, cuz theres no way to confirm my rival's name at the beggining... I press enter but nothing happens

Schulles responds:

please try again, cuz i just fixed dat!

Relive Your Life Relive Your Life

I liked it, but the only thing that screwed up this game is that the first minigame to become a boy is bugged for me... No matter how many times I press x, nothing happens. I tried everything: pressing fast a lot, pressing at a normal pace, pressing at a above-average pace, but didn't work :/

Reimagine :The Game: Reimagine :The Game:

best game ever

i agree with this statement

No Time to Explain No Time to Explain

Awesome

Found the dino and the glasses teleport lolz

Crossroads:2D Crossroads:2D

nice

I started walking on the grass hoping that a pokemon would appear lol

Lots of people find this review helpful!